Bloor Street United Church is examining its options regarding the redevelopment of its current site at 300 Bloor Street West.
We value the strong relationship we have built with our faith based and local communities and are committed to working collaboratively with you as this project progresses.
Thank you for visiting us. You are welcome to contact us through the comment form.
Session #3 – November 21 2017
7:00 pm – 7:30 pm – Introduction and brief presentation
- The presentation will focus on traffic and parking, and shadow studies
7:30 pm – 9:00 pm – Breakout sessions
- There will be four breakout sessions related to the proposed development: 1) Traffic and Parking; 2) Public Realm and Built Form; 3) Community Services; and 4) Shadow Studies
- Members of the project team will be present at each station to share information and respond to questions
- Each station will rotate approximately every 20 minutes to allow everyone to participate in each breakout session
Current Status Overview:
- Bloor Street United Church has assessed its operations and the condition of the building and concluded that, given the need for substantial repairs, the building no longer meets the needs of the community for current and desired programming
- Over the past few months, the project architects have developed a built form proposal, which is available at www.300BloorStreetWest.com
- At this third community information session, we will be providing further information based on the feedback that we have heard to date, as well as identifying areas that the Project Team is continuing to explore throughout the process
September 27 meeting
Click to download the presentation that was presented at our September 27 community meeting at the Bloor Street United Church.
June 21 meeting
Thank you for your interest in this project.